From: "Jared H. Hudson" <jhhudso@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] urgent assistance
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2002 22:16:52
1 I'm sure it's some sort of scam. I got a letter in the mail a couple of
2 years ago saying the same thing, they asked me to send them my bank
3 routing number and checking account. This one will probably ask the same
4 thing, but they're waiting for you to contact them. Sort of like phone sex
5 lines that list a 800 number on TV, but once you call they have a recorded
6 voice telling you to call a 900 number.
7
8 -Jared H.
9