From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: dilfridge@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New, shiny EAPI=5 profiles: volunteer, procedure, preparations
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 22:20:30
1 On Fri, 18 Jan 2013 21:37:10 +0100
2 "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o> wrote:
5 > FYI, the new 13.0 profiles are now all available in profiles.desc, for now all
6 > with status "dev" (i.e. repoman includes them only when you request developer
7 > profile checking).
8 >
9 > This means the procedure below is complete up to and including point 5) now.
10 >
11 > Please consider changing your profile symlink manually and testing the new
12 > profile tree. In case of problems, please file a bug and assign it to me (or
13 > tell me if I'm around).
14 >
15 > If all goes well, we'll continue in a week.
16
17 Hmm, I think we need a bit more fine-grained EAPI=5 directories, at
18 least for arch-specific unmasks. Not sure if I shall use the
19 arch-specific 13.0 profiles or something more common shall be
20 introduced.
23 Best regards,
24 Michał Górny