From: Mike Gilbert <floppym@g.o>
To: Gentoo Dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: RFC: News: systemd sysv-utils blocker resolution
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2017 15:47:46
1 On Tue, Dec 26, 2017 at 7:18 PM, Robin H. Johnson <robbat2@g.o> wrote:
2 > On Tue, Dec 26, 2017 at 11:22:50PM +0100, Jason A. Donenfeld wrote:
3 >> You might want to mention that alternatively, uninstalling
4 >> openrc&sysvinit&netifrc on a systemd profile system is fine to do
5 >> these days, despite the warning.
6 > If you're using netifrc's systemd support, this would break your
7 > networking ;-).
8
9 I guess the winky face means you are not serious, but I'll respond anyway. :-)
10
11 I suspect the number of people using systemd with netifrc is in the
12 single digits. I would rather not clutter the news item to account for
13 this scenario.