From: "Lorenzo Hernández García-Hierro" <lorenzo@×××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: beu@g.o, gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Introduction to myself
Date: Sun, 01 May 2005 12:40:33
1 Hi,
2
3 I don't know really if people on the list use to do a little
4 introduction to themselves, but I normally do it, thus, I can only pray
5 for not giving it spam points ;)
6
7 As a brief introduction to myself, I'm Lorenzo Hernández García-Hierro,
8 a young guy from Spain. I've been involved in kernel development,
9 founded Hardened Debian and the latter, Ubuntu Hardened, also SELinux
10 development since the the end of the past year 2004.I've been using Free
11 Software since many time ago, running Gentoo and Debian (and now
12 Ubuntu).
13
14 Talking in terms of my collaboration with the Gentoo project, I've done
15 just a very few things, within the Hardened Gentoo subproject, but I'm
16 now interested in getting more involved and somewhat time becoming a
17 Gentoo developer. My areas of interest are currently the Hardened Gentoo
18 subproject, the crypto work within Gentoo (as of
19 http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/devrel/staffing-needs/index.xml) and also
20 on Gentoo embedded. Gentoo was my targeted since some time ago, but due
21 to some things happened in the past week, I toke a decision and here I
22 am ;)
23
24 I'm here for learning and teaching what I know already if possible, and
25 also to help out with anything, with the hope of taking both of my
26 experience as maintainer and upstream to make things going on well-done
27 and having fun with the rest developers.
28
29 Thanks in advance, cheers.
30 --
31 Lorenzo Hernández García-Hierro <lorenzo@×××.org>