From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] xscreensaver merge failure
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 10:48:08
1 On Tue, Jul 31, 2001 at 03:24:07AM -0500, Tod M. Neidt wrote:
2 > Hi!
3 >
4 > A quick follow up to this problem as I have been unable to squash it. I
5 > get basically the same error when running updatedb.
6 >
7 > find: /opt/gnome/bin/screensaver-properties-capplet: Value too large for
8 > defined data type
9 > find: /opt/gnome/bin/screensaver-properties-capplet: Value too large for
10 > defined data type
11 >
12 > It seems to be a low level lstat error, but it has me completely baffled
13 > as I only have this problem on my Athlon box. I don't have these
14 > problems on my PII box.
15
16 On your Athlon box, make sure that you can view the contents of this file
17 using most, without problems. It could be a filesystem error.
18
19 Best Regards,
22 Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
23 Chief Architect/President http://www.gentoo.org