From: "Tod M. Neidt" <tneidt@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] xscreensaver merge failure
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 02:20:43
1 Hi!
2
3 A quick follow up to this problem as I have been unable to squash it. I
4 get basically the same error when running updatedb.
5
6 find: /opt/gnome/bin/screensaver-properties-capplet: Value too large for
7 defined data type
8 find: /opt/gnome/bin/screensaver-properties-capplet: Value too large for
9 defined data type
10
11 It seems to be a low level lstat error, but it has me completely baffled
12 as I only have this problem on my Athlon box. I don't have these
13 problems on my PII box.
14
15 If anyone has run into this before or has any suggestions, I would
16 appreciate hearing from you.
17
18 tod