From: Steve Long <slong@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: OT: Dickheads, but good devs Was: Re: Re: gentoo-dev vs lkml
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 18:04:50
1 "C. Bergström" wrote:
2 > Since there's a select few people here who feel it's their duty to keep
3 > posting non-technical discussion to this list.
4 >
5 > 1) Someone much more senior than me please step in and take a leader role.
6 > 2) Everyone wrapped up in please take a step back and see what's
7 > actually trying to be accomplished.
8 Understood. Can I suggest we take the discussion to the user-reps forum or
9 even gentoo-chat? cokehabit you'd know which is more appropriate.
10
11 > The facts are great.. I appreciate reading about some of the recent
12 > history, technical hurdles/shortcomings/foo and the personalities
13 > involved. On the other hand there needs to be a point and ranting has
14 > continued for hours now.
15 With respect, the personality side of it is not technical.
16
17 There was a recent comment on nightmorph's blog (not me i promise!) which
18 says everything I want much better than I have been:
19 http://planet.gentoo.org/developers/nightmorph/2006/12/01/the_fubar_is_killing_me#c18821
20
21 See you on the forums! (ciaran there's loads of people who fight your corner
22 on there.)
26 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list