From: George Prowse <cokehabit@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: OT: Dickheads, but good devs Was: Re: Re: gentoo-dev vs lkml
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 19:43:20
1 Steve Long wrote:
2 > "C. Bergström" wrote:
3 >
4 >> Since there's a select few people here who feel it's their duty to keep
5 >> posting non-technical discussion to this list.
6 >>
7 >> 1) Someone much more senior than me please step in and take a leader role.
8 >> 2) Everyone wrapped up in please take a step back and see what's
9 >> actually trying to be accomplished.
10 >>
11 > Understood. Can I suggest we take the discussion to the user-reps forum or
12 > even gentoo-chat? cokehabit you'd know which is more appropriate.
13 Seeing as I created the rules for the userrep forum i doubt this would
14 be allowed.
15
16 I so much want to write out a long list of things that are fundamentally
17 wrong here but Seemant is quite correct in that I have made my point.
18
19 The damage to Gentoo seems irreparable and only by getting outside help
20 will anything be done. It has already been shown that it is unable to
21 fix it's own problems. I thought that the inclusion of Daniel would help
22 but developers seemed more intent on letting him know that they were now
23 his equal rather that wishing to do anything constructive.
24 --
25 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list