From: lnxg33k <lnxg33k@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 21:50:56
1 Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2 > On Wed, 23 Nov 2005 19:49:18 +0100 Filip Bartmann <filbar@××××××.cz>
3 > wrote:
4 > | I want have Gentoo in e-shop with Linux distributions. I find, that
5 > | Gentoo is under GNU/GPL. Must I distribute in e-shop sources of
6 > | Gentoo too? Where I can found them(sources)? Where I can found
7 > | graphics, which I can use on CD with Gentoo?
8 >
9 > Consult your lawyer. Any legal advice you get on this list will be
10 > bogus.
13 Any legal advice given by those not in a position to give said advice (a
14 licensed attornery) is actually illegal -- just some general info.
15 --
16 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list