From: Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 12:39:25
1 On Thursday 24 November 2005 22:42, lnxg33k wrote:
2 > Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
3 > > On Wed, 23 Nov 2005 19:49:18 +0100 Filip Bartmann <filbar@××××××.cz>
4 > >
5 > > wrote:
6 > > | I want have Gentoo in e-shop with Linux distributions. I find, that
7 > > | Gentoo is under GNU/GPL. Must I distribute in e-shop sources of
8 > > | Gentoo too? Where I can found them(sources)? Where I can found
9 > > | graphics, which I can use on CD with Gentoo?
10 > >
11 > > Consult your lawyer. Any legal advice you get on this list will be
12 > > bogus.
13 >
14 > Any legal advice given by those not in a position to give said advice
15 > (a licensed attornery) is actually illegal -- just some general info.
16
17 That actually depends on where the person gives the advise from. Of course
18 making people believe you are a lawyer while you aren't is illegal in
19 most jurisdictions (btw. I'm not a lawyer).
20
21 Paul
24 Paul de Vrieze
25 Gentoo Developer