From: Richard Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Council meeting summary for meeting on June 11, 2009
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 01:39:43
1 Nirbheek Chauhan wrote:
2
3 > Please, do not waste everyone's time and bandwidth with thoughts that
4 > do not belong on this list, and hence they do not care about.
7 Let's be nice. Somehow I don't think Duncan's goal was to get the
8 mailing lists to be as flame-filled as he perceives IRC to be... :)
9
10 Agreed that just about everything but the original council summary in
11 this thread (and I mean the first original one) probably belongs in
12 -project.