From: Nirbheek Chauhan <nirbheek@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Council meeting summary for meeting on June 11, 2009
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 18:38:47
1 On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 9:18 PM, Duncan<1i5t5.duncan@×××.net> wrote:
2 > Wow, joke or not, this is the kind of thing that makes me glad I don't do
3 > IRC.  There's enough of it here, where people get to think about what
4 > they write before they post (whether they actually /do/ or not...).  I
5 > don't need more of that sort of stuff in my life.  I wasn't there and
6 > don't know, and don't care to know, the details.  And my life remains
7 > much simpler and happier for that. =:^)
10 Denis already pointed out that this is not the place for discussions
11 like this, even more so since your reply is doubly-offtopic.
12
13 Please, do not waste everyone's time and bandwidth with thoughts that
14 do not belong on this list, and hence they do not care about.
18 ~Nirbheek Chauhan