From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Council meeting summary for meeting on June 11, 2009
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 15:48:42
1 Steven J Long <slong@××××××××××××××××××.uk> posted
2 1354782.qAZS4EUmsO@××××××××××××××××××××.info, excerpted below, on Fri, 19
3 Jun 2009 09:52:18 +0100:
4
5 > Thomas Anderson wrote:
6 >
7 >> Tiziano Muller(dev-zero) banned igli from #-council for what he called
8 >> repeated trolling after private warnings.
9 >
10 > This is inaccurate, and to be frank, a lie.
11 >
12 > dev-zero was placed on /ignore
13
14 > Furthermore, he only banned me 8 hours after I had left the channel.
15
16 > (It's OK, it's a joke.)
17
18 Wow, joke or not, this is the kind of thing that makes me glad I don't do
19 IRC. There's enough of it here, where people get to think about what
20 they write before they post (whether they actually /do/ or not...). I
21 don't need more of that sort of stuff in my life. I wasn't there and
22 don't know, and don't care to know, the details. And my life remains
23 much simpler and happier for that. =:^)
28 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman