From: AGottinger@t-online.de (Achim Gottinger)
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Apache Package
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 14:13:48
1 Kevin Radcliffe wrote:
2 >
3 > Dev,
4 >
5 > You may have already received a report of this, but I installed th
6 > default apache package with ebuild and the command:
7 >
8 > apachectl stop
9 >
10 > does not work because it cannot find the .pid file. The defaults set have
11 > the pid in /var/run
12 >
13 > but apachectl sees it somewhere else. on my system, this was able to be
14 > fixed by editing /sbin/apachectl a few lines from the top.
15 >
16 > If this has already been corrected, I apologize for the report.
17 >
18 Thank you for the report,
19
20 I added an fix for /sbin/apachectl to the new apache-ssl package.
21
22 bye achim~
23
24 > Thanks