From: Alexander Paersch <genki@××××××××.li>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] two new ebuild scripts
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2001 18:20:40
1 Hi,
2
3 I have finaly manged to build two ebuild scripts on my own.
4 These are my first, please correct them if they contain errors.
5
6 The first one is gtktalog a cd manager program. I put it in app-misc because
7 I dont't know which directory fits best.
8
9 The second is aria a download manager. There was a problem with the name, the
10 programer called his recent release aria-0.10.1test3, but this is not
11 allowed. I renamed it to aria-0.10.1_pre3. The directory in the archiv is
12 called ...test3, too. I repacked it and uploaded it to my webspace. Is there
13 a better way to deal with such packages?
14
15 Thanx,
16
17 Alexander Paersch