From: Michael Kohl <citizen428@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] vim-6.3.068 needs testing
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 09:00:40
1 On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 03:37:23 +0000
2 Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > I'm mostly interested in whether the vimrc works,
5
6 It does.
7
8 > whether vim scp://blah/ still works
9
10 It does.
11
12 > and whether it bombs out with some weird error during the build...
13
14 It compiles, ship it! ;)
15
16 > and whether editing your make.conf has sane highlighting or not...
17
18 At the moment I can't remember if this already happened with previous
19 versions (doh), but ALSA_CARDS gets highlighted differently than
20 VIDEO_CARDS. And that it highlights LDFLAGS as an error is on purpose I
21 guess?
22
23 If you need anything more specific tell me, maybe I can test it before I
24 go afk for the next few days...
25
26 Cheers,
27 Michael
30 web@××××××××××.net citizen428@g.o
31 http://citizen428.net/ http://dev.gentoo.org/~citizen428/
32 GnuPG key: 0x90CA09E3/4D21 916E DBCE 72B8 CDC5 BD87 DE2D 91A2 90CA 09E3