From: Lance Albertson <ramereth@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] dev.g.o back!
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 18:34:45
1 Collins Richey wrote:
2
3 > Thanks for all the good work. I certainly haven't noted any problems
4 > with the mailing list(s).
5 >
6 > One item of curiosity. Where are the gentoo servers physically located?
7
8 Most of our stuff is hosted at Oregon State University, other stuff is
9 at Indiana University, and the rest of scattered around the US in
10 California, Texas, Illinois, Kentucky, and Toronto Canada. We have one
11 server in Italy. You can check out the sponsor page [1] if you want to
12 see who else. Some of our hardware is donated anonymously, so they won't
13 be listed there.
14
15 [1] http://www.gentoo.org/main/en/sponsors.xml
18 Lance Albertson <ramereth@g.o>
19 Gentoo Infrastructure | Operations Manager
20
21 ---
22 GPG Public Key: <http://www.ramereth.net/lance.asc>
23 Key fingerprint: 0423 92F3 544A 1282 5AB1 4D07 416F A15D 27F4 B742
24
25 ramereth/irc.freenode.net
29 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list