From: Collins Richey <crichey@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] dev.g.o back!
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 16:25:56
1 On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 10:17:03 -0600, Lance Albertson <ramereth@g.o> wrote:
2 > Hey all,
3 >
4 > Just thought I'd let you all know that everything seems be working again
5 > on our developer box. Mail should start flowing again for mailing
6 > lists/forums/bugs. I checked as much as I could and everything seems be
7 > moving with mail. Please let me know if you encounter any other
8 > problems!
9 >
10 > Everyone thank Joe Rinkovsky (jrinkovs) for this smooth move!! It
11 > wouldn't have been so great w/o him.
14 Thanks for all the good work. I certainly haven't noted any problems
15 with the mailing list(s).
16
17 One item of curiosity. Where are the gentoo servers physically located?
20 Collins
21 --
22 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list