From: Zac Medico <zmedico@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] The fun of being a PDEPEND
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 07:15:27
1 On 08/10/2011 11:59 PM, Fabio Erculiani wrote:
2 > I would rather want to see it becoming mandatory by PMS, also.
3 > But beside the ASAP, do you agree that there is still a dependency issue?
4
5 Well, let's just say that it's not practical for me to be bothered by
6 such things. I can't control how ebuild developers write their
7 dependencies, so I try to make the dependency resolver cope as well as
8 possible with whatever input it's given.
9 --
10 Thanks,
11 Zac