From: "Santiago M. Mola" <coldwind@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: OT: [gentoo-dev] Nazi symbols on Gentoo (and other offending content)
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 00:22:13
1 On Mon, Apr 28, 2008 at 1:57 AM, Petteri Räty <betelgeuse@g.o> wrote:
2 > Santiago M. Mola kirjoitti:
5 > > Thoughts? Isn't there anyone else willing to keep Nazi symbols outside
6 > > forums? If yes, at the expense of punting all politics or just as a
7 > > special case?
11 > Again this is the wrong mailing list. I don't see this thread having any
12 > technical content.
15 Actually I thought about it, but it seems @-project has no attention
16 from developers, and what I want to know if is more developers see
17 this as a problem, or not, or just don't care (if the later is the
18 case, the thread will just die shortly).
19
20 Anyway, next time I'll use @-project, and let's see if someone
21 actually cares about that mailing list.
24 Santiago M. Mola
25 Jabber ID: cooldwind@×××××.com