From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] {Guide,Project,Foo}XML too confusing for many devs?
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 22:20:08
1 On Mon, 2007-03-26 at 21:46 +0200, Lars Weiler wrote:
2 > But back to the question you started your message with: The
3 > outdated project-pages. My opinion is, that GuideXML is not
4 > the blocker for updating them. It's more a menpower issue.
5
6 Exactly.
7
8 Even projects that I am heavily involved in, do I rarely fix up the web
9 page. The Release Engineering page gets updates pretty much when
10 someone bugs me to do it, and rarely any time else. I just don't think
11 about it.
14 Chris Gianelloni
15 Release Engineering Strategic Lead
16 Alpha/AMD64/x86 Architecture Teams
17 Games Developer/Council Member/Foundation Trustee
18 Gentoo Foundation