From: Dan Armak <ermak@×××××××××××××.il>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] LyX ebuild(s); maintenance issues for my ebuilds
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 10:15:19
1 On Wednesday 11 July 2001 16:29, you wrote:
2 > Hi all,
3 >
4 > Here are the LyX ebuilds. There's a (main) lyx-base ebuild which actually
5 > installs LyX and depends on x11, xforms and tetex only (see previous post
6 > on this matter). There's also a lyx-utils ebuild which does nothing but
7 > depends on lyx-base and all the utils LyX can make use of (at least all
8 > those for which ebuilds exist).
9
10 As suggested, I'm goig to split this into several more ebuilds: lyx-base,
11 lyx-viewers, lyx-input, lyx-output, lyx-misc and lyx which will depend on all
12 the others. (This isn't the final layout, just an approximation).
13
14 I like to do things thoroughly, so I'll go over the list of all utils LyX can
15 possibly make use of and write ebuilds for those that don't have any.
16
17 Dan Armak