From: "Tiziano Müller" <dev-zero@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Kerberos Maintainence
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 21:11:30
1 Doug Klima wrote:
2
3 > Hello all,
4 >
5 > Currently our Heimdal packages and MIT-KRB5 packages are woefully out of
6 > date. I know Seemant tried for a while and I have been trying to recruit
7 > maintainers for these packages but completely unsuccessfully. So I turn
8 > to the mailing list to hopefully recruit someone. I don't use Heimdal
9 > enough to become the maintainer for it but I do have a bunch of user
10 > contributed work (he's not interested in becoming a maintainer) that I
11 > have reviewed partially that could be a start for any future maintainer.
12 > Also, if you're not currently a Gentoo developer, I'll happily be your
13 > mentor and help you become an official developer.
14 >
15 > Short version, we need a Heimdal and MIT-KRB5 maintainer. Preferably 2
16 > since Heimdal and MIT are different.
17 I already started with testing heimdal-1.0.2RC6 with the patchset in the bug
18 and I plan to commit it once it's ready. But I'm not sure how much time I
19 can put into it since I have other package/herds/projects which need some
20 love. But I'll do my best...
21
22 Cheers,
23 Tiziano