From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: Michael Orlitzky <mjo@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] News item review: SquashDelta syncing support
Date: Sat, 16 May 2015 22:03:05
1 Dnia 2015-05-16, o godz. 10:59:20
2 Michael Orlitzky <mjo@g.o> napisał(a):
3
4 > On 05/15/2015 10:51 AM, Michał Górny wrote:
5 > > Title: SquashDelta syncing support
6 >
7 > Do we need a news item for this at all? Everything is backward
8 > compatible and most people don't need to do anything at all in response
9 > to the news.
10
11 No, we don't. But news items are good way to tell people that something
12 is happening. Look at Funtoo. Their users are happy because developers
13 announce stuff rather than expecting them to watch for random things
14 happening.
17 Best regards,
18 Michał Górny