From: Aaron Kulbe <superlag@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] KDE and Ruby herd call for help
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 20:49:17
1 <snip>
4 > I'm going to add myself to the Ruby herd, if I can ever get infra- to get
5 > off their asses and put my keys back up on the servers. I had a total data
6 > loss in the last couple weeks, and had to rebuild.
9 Okay. I have to apologize gentlemen. I will take my lumps. I said this out
10 of frustration. There, it's out. Someone had been trying to help me with
11 this, and he's on vacation... and other's know about it but haven't done
12 anything. It seems like a simple procedure to put keys on a server, but
13 it's taking forever to get it done. That being said, I have NO desire to
14 start yet another argument on the lists.
15
16 I apologize. Now I'm going to go and bury my head in the sand somewhere.