From: Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] turning off a default compile option
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2004 14:01:50
1 On Monday 05 July 2004 15:52, Jeffrey Forman wrote:
2 > Paul,
3 >
4 > Like a grep of the kernel config? I'm not quite sure where to check for
5 > linux capabilities. I'm still trying to wrap my head around exactly
6 > what 'linux capabilities' do. If the user is emerging something,
7 > obviously they are running Gentoo linux.
8
9 You could just try to use "uname -s" and disable caps if it does not
10 return Linux (or the command does not exist)
11
12 Paul
15 Paul de Vrieze
16 Gentoo Developer