From: Steve Long <slong@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2007 11:02:41
1 Bryan Østergaard wrote:
2 >> I'm not a dev, just a lowly user, but maybe this policy needs to be
3 >> posted here since according to some of what I have read lately, this has
4 >> not been read before by several. Maybe when you first subscribe, it
5 >> should be included in the subscribe confirmation email.
6 >
7 > That might be a good idea - something to investigate at least.
8 >
9 ++ to that- it's an excellent idea. Maybe the text could be sent to the list
10 so everyone already-subscribed is aware of the ground-rules for
11 interaction.
12 I just think of it as: what if my nan read what I posted? ;)
16 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list