From: Henrik Brix Andersen <brix@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Another call for BugVoting on bugs.gentoo.org
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 15:12:04
1 On Wed, 2005-05-18 at 11:18 -0400, Aron Griffis wrote:
2 > Bounties sound pretty scary to me. One of Gentoo's enduring qualities
3 > is that it is supported by volunteers. Injecting money into the
4 > development process will certainly change what problems get attention.
5 > I think I like it better when devs get to choose objectively what
6 > problems get attention, instead of being influenced by the promise of
7 > cash (or any other prize).
8
9 I couldn't agree more.
10