From: Karl Trygve Kalleberg <karltk@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Notice: Changing mozilla useflag to browserplugin for all Java runtimes
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 01:51:12
1 Stefan Schweizer wrote:
2
3 > Are you expecting the other browser-plugin-ebuilds to follow this step?
4 > acroread, gplflash, netscape-flash, netscape-plugger, mozplugger,
5 > mplayerplug-in?
6
7 As Aaron points out, mplayerplug-in, mozplugger, netscape-plugger,
8 netscape-flash and gplflash do not have the mozilla useflag. They are
9 "pure" plug-ins, so the useflag doesn't make sense here.
10
11 For acroread, I suggest we make the same change.
12
13 > Are you planning to make that a global use flag or will it just be used
14 > locally for java?
15
16 We can add it locally to acroread, too, if people are worried about
17 having it as a global USE flag.
18
19 > I vote for global use flag and useage in all browserplugins.
20
21 That would indeed be very attractive (apart from it having to be
22 "global", which is not strictly necessary).
23
24 -- Karl T
25 --
26 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list