From: Stefan Schweizer <genstef@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Notice: Changing mozilla useflag to browserplugin for all Java runtimes
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 16:43:20
1 Am Montag 11 Juli 2005 15:13 schrieb Karl Trygve Kalleberg:
2 > Hi gang,
3 >
4 > over the course of the next few days, we will finally be replacing the
5 > 'mozilla' useflag in all the Java runtimes with a new USE flag, called
6 > 'browserplugin'.
7
8 Are you expecting the other browser-plugin-ebuilds to follow this step?
9 acroread, gplflash, netscape-flash, netscape-plugger, mozplugger,
10 mplayerplug-in?
11
12 Are you planning to make that a global use flag or will it just be used
13 locally for java?
14
15 I vote for global use flag and useage in all browserplugins.
16
17 Regards,
18 Stefan