From: Ric Messier <kilroy@×××××××.COM>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] sparc iso's?!
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2002 20:04:48
1 I've been wondering what the current state of development for sparc is.
2 I'd love to help develop but to date haven't had any success getting
3 Gentoo installed on a Sparc platform. Trying again now on an Ultra 5.
4 Keeping fingers crossed. Since there haven't been new tarballs or isos
5 since 1.1, I've wondered whether it's been mothballed.
6
7 Ric