From: Jack Morgan <jmorgan@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] sparc iso's?!
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2002 01:32:01
1 On Tue, Aug 06, 2002 at 09:04:41PM -0400, Ric Messier wrote:
2 > I've been wondering what the current state of development for sparc is.
3 > I'd love to help develop but to date haven't had any success getting
4 > Gentoo installed on a Sparc platform. Trying again now on an Ultra 5.
5 > Keeping fingers crossed. Since there haven't been new tarballs or isos
6 > since 1.1, I've wondered whether it's been mothballed.
7
8 Well, it hasn't been mothballed, no such luck ;-) Since i'm the only active
9 dev, it's been slow. If you are interested in helping out, please let me
10 know as I could use all the help I can get ;-)
11
12 I'm usually hanging out at OPN #gentoo-sparc
13
14 Thanks,
17 Jack Morgan Gentoo-Sparc Developer
18 GnuPG Key ID: 0x620F545F http://pgp.mit.edu