From: Corentin Chary <iksaif@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Package ranking by number of ebuilds on the portage tree
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 12:54:48
1 On Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 1:16 PM, Theo Chatzimichos <tampakrap@g.o> wrote:
2 > On Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 2:02 PM, Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera
3 > (klondike) <klondike@g.o> wrote:
4 >> So I have been doing some bash scripting out of some comment in a
5 >> conversation to count (and rank) the packages by the number of ebuilds
6 >> they have (and thus of versions of said package). The results can be
7 >> seen at http://dev.gentoo.org/~klondike/ebuildrank.txt and if there is
8 >> interest I can try to automate the generation of the ranking daily
9 >> (though I'd like infra's comments on that).
10 >
11 > We can put the script in qa-reports.g.o
12
13 I think that kind of stats would be really easy to generate within the
14 new p.g.o.
15 Probably with a single database request.
19 Corentin Chary
20 http://xf.iksaif.net