From: Theo Chatzimichos <tampakrap@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Package ranking by number of ebuilds on the portage tree
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 12:17:14
1 On Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 2:02 PM, Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera
2 (klondike) <klondike@g.o> wrote:
3 > So I have been doing some bash scripting out of some comment in a
4 > conversation to count (and rank) the packages by the number of ebuilds
5 > they have (and thus of versions of said package). The results can be
6 > seen at http://dev.gentoo.org/~klondike/ebuildrank.txt and if there is
7 > interest I can try to automate the generation of the ranking daily
8 > (though I'd like infra's comments on that).
9
10 We can put the script in qa-reports.g.o