From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: s390 <s390@g.o>, riscv@g.o, mips <mips@g.o>, multilib <multilib@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Rethinking multilib flags in Gentoo
Date: Tue, 07 May 2019 22:16:34
1 On Tue, 2019-05-07 at 15:04 -0700, Matt Turner wrote:
2 > On Tue, May 7, 2019 at 2:47 PM Michał Górny <mgorny@g.o> wrote:
3 > > On the other hand, if I am consider the benefit of having large number
4 > > of flags that will never benefit the majority of users (if anyone)
5 > > vs. having much faster CI (= being able to run it more frequently,
6 > > and therefore report problems faster), you can guess which way I prefer.
7 >
8 > Does mips' multilib support affect CI since all the profiles are 'exp'?
11 Yes. Flags can't be profile-dependent, so they're all added
12 unconditionally to IUSE.
16 Best regards,
17 Michał Górny