From: Matt Turner <mattst88@g.o>
To: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>, s390 <s390@g.o>, riscv@g.o, mips <mips@g.o>, multilib <multilib@g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Rethinking multilib flags in Gentoo
Date: Tue, 07 May 2019 22:04:55
1 On Tue, May 7, 2019 at 2:47 PM Michał Górny <mgorny@g.o> wrote:
2 > On the other hand, if I am consider the benefit of having large number
3 > of flags that will never benefit the majority of users (if anyone)
4 > vs. having much faster CI (= being able to run it more frequently,
5 > and therefore report problems faster), you can guess which way I prefer.
6
7 Does mips' multilib support affect CI since all the profiles are 'exp'?
8
9 Presumably it's something we'd have to think a lot about if we ever
10 wanted to promote the mips profiles...