From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] giflib and libungif hell [solution: libungif is being removed]
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 15:13:06
1 On Thursday 17 March 2005 10:03 am, Paul Waring wrote:
2 > On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 09:46:20 -0500, Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
3 wrote:
4 > > there is no difference between 'dev users' and 'non-dev users'
5 > >
6 > > you either use Gentoo or you dont
7 >
8 > When I said "non-dev" users, I meant normal users who don't subscribe
9 > to -dev and probably both wouldn't know that this change was happening
10
11 makes more sense now
12
13 > Obviously if something breaks it's going to cause problems
14 > regardless of whether you're a dev or not
15
16 in this case nothing should break automagically
17 -mike
18 --
19 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list