From: Stuart Herbert <stuart.herbert@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Monthly Gentoo Council Reminder for January
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 17:22:46
1 On 1/5/06, Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o> wrote:
2 >
3 > That says to me exactly what I stated that you said. Whether that was
4 > your intention or not, I honestly do not know. However, I am not
5 > putting words into your mouth, I am simply restating what you are saying
6 > after my interpretation of it.
9 For the life of me, I can't see how that quote of Kurt's you used there
10 backs up your statement in any way, shape, or form.
11
12 If you feel that it does, I believe there's been a major misunderstanding
13 there.
14
15 Best regards,
16 Stu