From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Monthly Gentoo Council Reminder for January
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 16:44:58
1 On Thu, 2006-01-05 at 15:51 +0000, Kurt Lieber wrote:
2 > On Thu, Jan 05, 2006 at 08:07:14AM -0500 or thereabouts, Chris Gianelloni wrote:
3 > > Sounds like you'd rather take Gentoo back a few years to the days before
4 > > Hardened/Embedded/Alt. I guess we really should just be "Gentoo Linux"
5 > > and ignore all of the progress and work that has been made in all of
6 > > these other areas simply because it doesn't fit with your goals.
7 >
8 > I've never stated any specific goals. I've simply said we should have
9 > some. Please stop putting words in my mouth.
10