From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] gtkmm-2.4.7
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 22:16:48
1 On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 23:08:10 +0100 foser <foser@g.o> wrote:
2 | On Sun, 2004-11-28 at 11:07 -0500, Stephen P. Becker wrote:
3 | > Did we ever officially set up the x86 arch team, or is that not
4 | > going to be done?
5 |
6 | Again the arch team, as long as maintainership for packages is on x86
7 | arch, such a team shouldn't touch packages. Maintainers stabilize
8 | first, only then arches.
9
10 Right, because we all know that every package in the tree is well
11 maintained and that every maintainer talks to people outside his own
12 herd.
15 Ciaran McCreesh : Gentoo Developer (Vim, Fluxbox, Sparc, Mips)
16 Mail : ciaranm at gentoo.org
17 Web : http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm