From: Michael Cummings <mcummings@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Need help with Bug 7887 - aux_get() errors
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 11:04:07
1 Henti,
2
3 You are awesome! Didn't think it was related to perl, but perl
4 was the only thing showing up, hence my getting the ticket. Don't know
5 if you added yourself to the bug report or not, but the user just wrote
6 back that he tried your solution and it worked like a charm! Thank you
7 so much, this ticket has been plaguing me. Thank you again,
8
9 Michael
10