From: Henti Smith <bain@××××××.org>
To: mcummings@××××××××.net
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re[2]: [gentoo-dev] Need help with Bug 7887 - aux_get() errors
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 18:54:39
1 On Sat, 21 Sep 2002 12:04:41 -0400
2 Michael Cummings <mcummings@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > Henti,
5 >
6 > You are awesome! Didn't think it was related to perl, but perl
7 > was the only thing showing up, hence my getting the ticket. Don't know
8 > if you added yourself to the bug report or not, but the user just wrote
9 > back that he tried your solution and it worked like a charm! Thank you
10 > so much, this ticket has been plaguing me. Thank you again,
11 >
12 > Michael
13
14 Hi Michael ...
15
16 I replied to he's mail on the bug report .. I did add myself to the CC list ... tho I think it has solved he's problem .. I'm not sure he understood what caused it ..
17 he should have emerged the perl module .. not bash ;P bash was my problem ..
18
19 Henti