From: Ben de Groot <yngwin@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New eclass: cmake-multilib for cmake multilib package builds
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2013 08:38:48
1 On 7 February 2013 16:36, Ben de Groot <yngwin@g.o> wrote:
2 > On 6 February 2013 04:19, Michał Górny <mgorny@g.o> wrote:
3 >> The idea is the same as in autotools-multilib. The eclass
4 >> is a straightfoward wrapper for cmake-utils which inherits
5 >> multilib-build and runs cmake phase functions for all ABIs (using
6 >> out-of-source build).
7 >>
8 >> The eclass uses the same header consistency check as autotools-multilib
9 >> (therefore, I move the function to multilib-build).
10 >>
11 >> I'm attaching an ebuild for virtualgl as an example of use.
15 > I see no attachments...
16
17 Because you used separate emails.
18
19 Ignore the noise please.
20 --
21 Cheers,
22
23 Ben | yngwin
24 Gentoo developer
25 Gentoo Qt project lead, Gentoo Wiki admin