From: Ben de Groot <yngwin@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New eclass: cmake-multilib for cmake multilib package builds
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2013 08:36:46
1 On 6 February 2013 04:19, Michał Górny <mgorny@g.o> wrote:
2 > The idea is the same as in autotools-multilib. The eclass
3 > is a straightfoward wrapper for cmake-utils which inherits
4 > multilib-build and runs cmake phase functions for all ABIs (using
5 > out-of-source build).
6 >
7 > The eclass uses the same header consistency check as autotools-multilib
8 > (therefore, I move the function to multilib-build).
9 >
10 > I'm attaching an ebuild for virtualgl as an example of use.
14 I see no attachments...
17 Cheers,
18
19 Ben | yngwin
20 Gentoo developer
21 Gentoo Qt project lead, Gentoo Wiki admin