From: Steev Klimaszewski <steev@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: QA issue: No stable skype in Tree
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 14:34:54
1 Steve Long wrote:
2 > Stephen Bennett wrote:
3 >> Not everyone sees that as a reason not to use a potentially useful
4 >> piece of software. We're not debian.
5 >
6 > Could you clarify whether this is indeed a Gentoo QA issue, or in fact a
7 > licensing issue? If the latter case, this discussion should prob'y go to
8 > the new -project ml if and when, or indeed the user forums.
9 >
10 > As for potentially useful, so was Internet Explorer, last time I looked at
11 > what you could do with its Object Model. I still ain't voting to bring it
12 > to Gentoo.. ;)
15 It is neither a QA nor license issue, its an issue of the download being
16 unavailable. Please read the full thread.
17 --
18 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list