From: Steve Long <slong@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: QA issue: No stable skype in Tree
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 05:05:27
1 Stephen Bennett wrote:
2 > Not everyone sees that as a reason not to use a potentially useful
3 > piece of software. We're not debian.
4
5 Could you clarify whether this is indeed a Gentoo QA issue, or in fact a
6 licensing issue? If the latter case, this discussion should prob'y go to
7 the new -project ml if and when, or indeed the user forums.
8
9 As for potentially useful, so was Internet Explorer, last time I looked at
10 what you could do with its Object Model. I still ain't voting to bring it
11 to Gentoo.. ;)
15 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list