From: "Harald van Dijk" <truedfx@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Removal request for several desktop-wm packages
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 06:12:25
1 On Sun, Oct 29, 2006 at 07:15:01PM -0800, David Shakaryan wrote:
2 > The desktop-wm herd is understaffed and has a bunch of dead packages
3 > lying around which no one wants to maintain. I tried to give a valid
4 > alternative for all of the packages I want removed. At first glance, it
5 > seems like all of the following packages also have a dead upstream.
6 >
7 > x11-wm/larswm -- alternative: pekwm
8
9 While the last release is from over two years ago, it still works
10 great and has no open bugs. Would you consider keeping it around at
11 least as long as that remains so?
12
13 (I'll comment on the bug later.)
14 --