From: Alexandre Rostovtsev <tetromino@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] arm64 profile deletes?
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 15:18:37
1 On Mon, 2015-03-30 at 09:54 -0500, Tom Gall wrote:
2 > Hi All,
3 >
4 > Sorry for the trouble. My cvs history foo is a little weak but it appears that someone went out and did some deleting in profiles/arch/arm64 of some WIP things without bothering to email, irc or otherwise communicate.
5 >
6 > A) Could the guilty party come forward?
7 >
8 > B) If there was something objectionable I’d like to understand what your concern is.
9 >
10 > C) Helping out with arm64 is most welcome, please just don’t be pulling nails from parts of the building under construction….
11 >
12 > Thanks!
13 >
14 > Tom
15 > tgall_foo aka CaptHammer
16 > arm64 arch lead
17
18 Don't know about profiles, but considering a long series of recent
19 commits without a gpg signature [1] and without ECHANGELOG_USER [2], you
20 might have done something in /profiles that looked like "committing
21 while drunk", and one of your fellow devs was compelled to revert ;)
22
23 [1] https://sources.gentoo.org/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/gentoo-x86/sys-kernel/linux-headers/Manifest?r1=1.568&r2=1.569
24 [2] https://sources.gentoo.org/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/gentoo-x86/sys-kernel/linux-headers/ChangeLog?revision=1.431&view=markup