From: Vik Olliver <vik@××××××××××××××××××.nz>
To: Edward Muller <edwardam@××××××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gnunet and Gentoo
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 08:23:15
1 Edward Muller wrote:
2 >
3 > This is an awesome idea.
4 >
5 > Although after a look through the Gnunet website I'm not convinced that
6 > Gnunet would be what we want to use.
7 >
8 > I'm going to start playing around with gnunet and freenet and look at
9 > what it would take to integrate emerge with it....
10
11 The problem with Freenet is the requirement to have Java running - not
12 that I'm against Java, you understand, it just makes things more
13 complicated by adding another language to the mix.
14
15 Vik :v)
16 --
18 \ / ASCII Ribbon Campaign One of The Olliver Family \ /
19 X - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail http://olliver.family.gen.nz X
20 / \ - NO MSWord docs in e-mail Public PGP key available there / \