From: Edward Muller <edwardam@××××××××.com>
To: vik@××××××××××××××××××.nz
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gnunet and Gentoo
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 22:03:11
1 I finally spent some time playing with freenet the other day...
2
3 And it is definitely not the thing to use as it cannot currently be searched.
4
5 Plus I've found network reliability to be sub par.
6
7 I also played with gnunet briefly and it seemed to be very very very slow.
8
9 I'm not 100% sure that networks like gnunet/freenet are all that good yet.
10